Bristle Blaster Pneumatic
Bristle Blasting technology simultaneously removes corrosion and generates anchor profile.
The bristle tips are designed to strike the corroded surface with kinetic energy that is equivalent to standard processes that use grit blast media.
Immediately after the bristle tips strike the surface, they retract (“rebound”) from the surface, which results in both corrosion removal and micro-indentation that exposes fresh surface.
Consequently, surfaces that have been treated by Bristle Blasting have a texture and visual cleanliness that mimics those obtained by traditional grit blasting processes.
Bristle Blaster® Pneumatic Set
- Bristle Blaster® drive unit includes air cooling system and noise reduction
- Adaptor Systems 23 and 11mm
- Accelerator Bars Steel, 23 and 11mm
- 5 Bristle Blaster® Belts, Steel, 23mm
- 5 Bristle Blaster® Belts, Steel, 11mm
- Air pressure regulators 23mm (silver) and 11mm (blue)
- Dust exhaust attachment
- Packed in a blow mould storage case
- Full technical data sheet from Montipower
Bristle Blaster® Pneumatic Set – Stainless Steel
content as above but includes Bristle Blaster® Belts and Accelerator Bars of stainless steel
Optional accessory for Bristle Blaster® Pneumatic
MONTI 360° Swivel Connector, Rp 1/4″
Want to know more? Contact us today or download the Bristle Blaster technical product list.