Voids / Interiors
Preventing further corrosion of previously corroded, painted, or coated surfaces.
VpCI® powders stop the corrosion process electrochemically. Application is easy, the powders can be sprayed or blown into cavities or interiors having complex geometries. Some are water soluble for wet applications such as hydrotesting and drying is not necessary. The powders prevent further corrosion of previously corroded, painted, or coated surfaces.
If the VpCI® layer is disturbed, it replenishes itself automatically with continuous vapor deposition. When used for short- or long-term storage, there is no need to remove prior to start-up.
The Powders are also environmentally safe and do not contain nitrites, silicones, phosphates, heavy metals, or other harmful chemicals.
- VpCI-307 Multi metal powders Download PDF
- VpCI-309 Powder dry fogging Download PDF
- VpCI-337 Liquid inhibitor for injection as a concentrate Download PDF
- VpCI-609 Powder dry and wet preservation Download PDF
- VpCI-Fogging unit, Fogging equipment for powder