Bristle Blaster Double
Remove corrosion and generate an anchor profile with kinetic energy.
Bristle Blasting technology simultaneously removes corrosion and generates an anchor profile.
The bristle tips are designed to strike the corroded surface with kinetic energy that is equivalent to standard processes that use grit blast media. Immediately after the bristle tips strike the surface, they retract (“rebound”) from the surface, which results in both corrosion removal and micro-indentation that exposes the fresh surface.
Consequently, surfaces that have been treated by the Bristle Blaster® have a texture and visual cleanliness that mimics those obtained by traditional grit blasting processes.
Bristle Blaster® Electric – Double Set
- Drive unit electric, 900W, 46mm (2 x 23mm)
- Includes dead-man’s switch, protection cover, loop to attach a safety hook, extra internal thread for alternative handle position
- Anti-vibration handle
- Two adaptor systems with connector piece and screw
- Accelerator bar, steel, for 2x 23mm-belts
- Six Bristle Blaster® belts, steel, 23 mm
- Packed in a solid PE tool case with extra space to store other protective gear
- 230V 50/60Hz
Want to know more? Contact us today or download the Bristle Blaster technical product list.